Please have a look at our selection of dogs by navigating the tabs down the left hand side of the homepage. Each dog has his or her own page with pics and bio.
We have a page of a selection of the dogs who are now in loving families & a true member of the family.
We have a page of photographs of the dogs who are reserved & are in the vaccination & passport process to travel to the United Kingdom after the EU requirements of Anti Rabies vaccination & the 22 days clearance before travelling on traces from Romania.
A dog may always capture your heart but we, the team, rescue these wonderful Romanian Rescue Dogs with our heads.
So the process is as follows:
- You are welcome to ask questions. We will give you an honest character assessment of the 4 paws that we have added to the site and which have been carefully selected from dedicated Romanian Rescuers.
- The next stage is for a reservation form to be signed & a deposit of £100 paid for your new friend.
- You will be then asked to fill out an application form, which a member of management will check, & the dog will be reserved for you & your family.
- Once your reservation has been made, we will then come and do a home check & have a chat (this will be done within 2-6 days of reservation being placed)
- If you pass your home check, you will then visit the Foster home to sign for the adoption of your new family pet, paying the balance of the adoption fee.
Once your adoption is complete you will be going home with the your new pet with the following : –
- Worm treatment ( this will be done at the foster home with Drontal )
- Flea treatment ( this will be done at the foster home with Frontline )
- Vaccinations Your new family member will be fully vaccinated, this is done by a qualified vet and all recorded in the EU Passport of the dog.
- Health check and signed health certificate, this is done by a qualified vet ( stamped and signed ) and not just guessed by staff members.
- Neutered or spayed. All dogs under 6 months will not be spayed or Neutered. You will be required to sign a form agreeing to have the dog S/N by your own veterinary surgeon. Between 6 months & 1 year
- All adult dogs over one year will be spayed/neutered
- Professional groom for all dogs adopted – at one of our excellent, professional & fully qualified grooming parlours. Nails trimmed & looking like a Crufts contender.
- Every dog will be vaccinated against hepatitis, parvovirus, parainfluenza, distemper, leptospirosis and rabies.
We advise to register your chip prior to the adoption. We also advise to take out pet insurance cover for your pet.